Office software for land and construction surveyors. Geo is a user-friendly solution for all your needs.
Geo is SBG’s office software for surveying and construction measurement and helps you in an easy and efficient way to manage your daily tasks, from coordinate calculation and volume calculation to 3D models, drawings and reports.
Benefits of this system can be briefly described as follows:
- Powerful – Does not require CAD software in the bottom
- Simple structure, but with numerous advanced features
- User Friendly
- Rational workflow
- The sum of 30 years of development
- Used in over 20 countries
- Has been translated into many languages
- One of the world’s most modern and powerful surveying packages
- Additional modules for alignments, volume calculation, terrain models, point clouds, tunnel surveying and network adjustment makes Geo to a complete surveying system.
GeoPad is SBG’s software for surveying and stakeout with total stations or GPS, and works with instruments from several leading instrument manufacturers. The program has been developed over many years in close cooperation with customers and users.
GeoPad are licensed in two configurations:
Professional: Covering the needs for a grade checker or surveyor at work. GeoPad’s strength is the large number of reference models for point and line stakeout, roading and control, tunnel surveying, and more. The program also has a number of features for special measurement of various kinds.
Site Navigator: Contains the same powerful reference models as Professional, but is limited to positioning with a simple navigational GPS. This makes GeoPad SiteNavigator an excellent tool for supervisors and others who wish to orient themselves in the construction site with access to the same data as the the surveyors. GeoPad can be delivered with a rugged field computer, or as a stand-alone license for use with a field computer from any of the instruments manufacturers or other provider.
Our machine control products such as GeoROG, UMC 3D and iCON3D are sold and distributed by Scanlaser AB. Learn more about these products at www.scanlaser.se